The Conversion, Ministry,
and Death of the Apostle Paul
Sometimes, people need a strong wakeup call before they’ll see the light, and Paul is the perfect example. He went from being a hater of Christ to being one of His most famous followers. His conversion and ministry teach us many lessons from the Lord, including how to share our faith and trust God in the face of difficulty.
The lessons I’ve included in this volume cover Paul’s story in the Book of Acts and what we know of his death.
Each of the 11 lessons in this volume has games, crafts, and other activities to help you teach the stories and to help the kids apply the message. I’m also including a list of resources you might want to add to the lessons to make them that much better.
|Kindle $2.99, Print $5.99|
- Saul Believes in Jesus
- The Apostles Forgive Saul
- Saul Strikes Bar-Jesus Blind for Trying to Stop Someone from Believing in Jesus
- Paul Is Not a God and Tells Other People to Believe in the Real God
- Jesus Helps Us Get Along with People Who Are Different From Us!
- Paul and Barnabas Have a Fight
- Who to Tell?
- Paul Makes a Demon Leave a Girl and Helps a Jailer Believe in Jesus
- Reading the Bible for Yourself
- The Story of Paul’s Death
You don’t need anything extra to use the lessons. I will, however, provide some suggestions you might find helpful. You can use these resources in addition to or instead of the ideas I’ve provided.
Here are the resources I recommend for the entire series. I’ll list story-specific resources at the end of each lesson.
- The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible – for telling the stories with beautiful artwork and Biblical accuracy
- The Beginner’s Bible: Timeless Stories for Children – for telling the stories to younger children
- Greatest Heroes and Legends of the Bible: The – another animated video with a Disneyesque art style and no time traveling
- Manga Comic Book: Metamorphosis – for your classroom or church library
- My Big Book of Bible Heroes Devotional – a devotional to recommend for families or older students
Find more resources on my Free Children's Sunday School Lessons page!