Proverbs, Words to the Wise
1. Wisdom - What is It and What Can It Do for Me? - Wisdom has its benefits.
2. How Do I Get Wisdom? - We get wisdom by humbling ourselves and asking God to teach us.
3. The Big, Red Self-Destruct Button - We bring negative consequences on ourselves when we sin.
4. If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say... - Words hurt. A wise person uses their words to build others up for their good, not to manipulate or tear them down.
5. Diligence, Diligence is What I Long For - God has created the world in such a way that if we work hard in any of life, we will be rewarded.
6. Wait for It... - God calls us to be patient with others and to overlook offenses.
7. Will Power! The Power to Fight Temptation! - It's wise to exercise self-control.
8. Who's in Control? - God gives us free will, but He controls what will happen.
All of these youth lessons are included in my book, Proverbs, Words to the Wise: Youth Bible Studies on the Book of Wisdom.
|Kindle $1.99, Print $4.99|
Find more youth lessons on my Free Youth Ministry Helps page!