Samuel the PROphet
1. The Birth and Dedication of Samuel - 1 Samuel 1:1-11. God deserves for us to dedicate our whole selves to Him.
2. Hannah and Penninah - Rivals! - 1 Samuel 1:1-11. Do your best, not to compete against others but to be your best.
3. Eli, the Worst Priest Ever? - 1 Samuel 1:9-2:35. Choose to have a good relationship with God over other people.
4. "Speak, Lord, for Your Servant is Listening" - 1 Samuel 3:1-21. We need to be listening for God to speak to us and share what we learn from Him.
5. God Will Not Tolerate Being Second Best - 1 Samuel 4:1-5:5. God deserves to be first in our lives.
6. Why Won't God Help Me? - 1 Samuel 7:1-13. If we want God to answer our prayers, we should be living in obedience to Him.
7. "Here I Raise My Ebenezer" - Optional Spiritual Autobiography Retreat or Mini Bible Study Series.
8. God is King - 1 Samuel 8:1-7. God allows us to have human governments, but Christ will return to rule over the earth.
9. Good is Always the Enemy of the Best - 1 Samuel 13 and 15. Obeying God is always a better idea than doing what makes sense to us.
All of these youth lessons are included in my book, Samuel the PROphet: Youth Bible Studies on 1 Samuel.
|Kindle $2.99, Print $5.99|
Find more youth lessons on my Free Youth Ministry Helps page!